I will be on the Clubhouse app today if any of you want to chat with me or listen in on my conversation!
Follow me at @imwillcho if you are already a member of Clubhouse.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any invites to share with my followers, but if you sign up for the waitlist you might find that you have a friend or two who can help you get access.
If you really want access and you don’t have anyone who can help you get in, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and if I gain extra invites in the future I will contact you and help you get on the platform! (first come first serve)
Otherwise, you will have to wait until they allow broader access to the platform.
Some topics I’m hoping we can discuss today:
- reading (favorite books, value of reading, ways to retain what you read)
- writing (creative process,
- psychotherapists (Jordan Peterson, Carl Jung)
- the problem with censorship
- archetype symbolism in movies
- life in your 20s
Hope to see some of you there!